Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #5038: WAL file is pending deletion in pg_xlog folder, this interferes with WAL archiving.  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> Perhaps we should try to close the old WAL file sooner.

There is zero hope of making that work.  What we probably need to do
is fix the code that scans pg_xlog so that it ignores files that are
pending deletion.  (I assume there's some way to find that out on
Windows.)