Re: pg_rewind WAL segments deletion pitfall

От torikoshia
Тема Re: pg_rewind WAL segments deletion pitfall
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the patch.

I tested the v6 patch using the test script attached on [1], old primary
has succeeded to become new standby.

I have very minor questions on the regression tests mainly regarding the
consistency with other tests for pg_rewind:

> +setup_cluster;
> +create_standby;

Would it be better to add parentheses?
Also should we add "RewindTest::" for these function?

> +primary_psql("create table t(a int)");
> +primary_psql("insert into t values(0)");
> +primary_psql("select pg_switch_wal()");
..

Should 'select', 'create', etc be capitalized?

> my $false = "$^X -e 'exit(1)'";
I feel it's hard to understand what does this mean.
Isn't it better to add comments and describe this is for windows
environments?

--
Regards,

--
Atsushi Torikoshi
NTT DATA Group Corporation

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Oversight in reparameterize_path_by_child leading to executor crash
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Rename backup_label to recovery_control