Re: JBoss-related question

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: JBoss-related question
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
You need to set the PermGen space.

But I'm not sure how this is relevant to JDBC ?

Dave
On 8-Jan-08, at 7:18 AM, Håkan Jacobsson wrote:

Hi,

Ok, so this post concerns JBoss and EJB3  – I still thought perhaps someone here on the
mailing list may recognize the problem. We have just migrated to Jboss 4.2.2.GA and get a lot of

javax.ejb.EJBException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

We start JBoss with -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m arguments, which , as I understand it, is the maximum heap size we can use
(32-bit operating system – CentOS).

Any suggestions on how to solve this much appreciated

Håkan Jacobsson - System Developer

RELEVANT TRAFFIC EUROPE AB, Riddarg 17D, SE-114 57 Sthlm, Sweden

Mobile (+46) 736 56 97 58
Direct   (+46) 8 56 24 98 05
Phone to office (+46) 8 678 97 50 || Fax (+46) 8 661 19 22