Re: Remove unnecessary includes of system headers in header files

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Remove unnecessary includes of system headers in header files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01.12.23 11:51, Shubham.Khanna@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I have reviewed the patches and also RUN the command, 'make check-world'. It is working fine. All test cases are
passedsuccessfully.

committed

> Thanks and Regards,
> Shubham Khanna.

outthat in a few cases the original reason has disappeared.  So I propose the attached patches to remove the
unnecessaryincludes.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Should REINDEX be listed under DDL?
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Use PGAlignedBlock instead of "char buf[BLCKSZ]" in more places