Re: Postgres Repository : GPG Failed on Proj93 packages

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Postgres Repository : GPG Failed on Proj93 packages
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2024-01-25 at 10:19 +0000, Sergio Da Silva wrote:

> You probably already know about it, but we have an issue on last
> Proj93 packages without signature :
>
> Removing proj93-9.3.1-1PGDG.rhel9.x86_64.rpm: Package proj93-9.3.1-
> 1PGDG.rhel9.x86_64.rpm is not signed

<snip>

Thanks for the report. Signed the packages. However I have a question
for you: Proj 9.3 is currently not required by any package. How did you
install it?

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor