Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution
Дата
Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> I'd sure love $, as it's like shell, Perl, and other stuff.

This discussion has gotten utterly off track.  The problem I am trying
to solve is a non-Oracle-compatible behavior in plpgsql.  I have got
substantially less than zero interest in proposals that "solve" the
problem by introducing notations that don't even pretend to be
compatible.

Сообщение: Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution
Сообщение: Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution