problem with connection to remote server

От Ireneusz Tarnowski
Тема problem with connection to remote server
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi,

I have some PHP application and 2 postgreSQL remote servers.
All servers are runing under Solaris 10.

I can connect from application to one postgresql server and all work fine. I have to move database to second server. I
export/importdata. Check all  data inside database - OK. I can't connect from php application into second postgresql
server.

I test if it  possible to connect using psql -h remote_server and I can connect. I check firewall's ... but I can
connectbetween application serwer and postgresql server using CMD (psql). Only PHP application can't connect. Otherside
...the PHP application works fine with first postgresql server (and PHP configuration supports psql).

I compared TCP packets and it looks like the application and server drop connection after first 2 packets (ACK).

Can anybody understand problem and know answer?

best regards
Irek

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: