Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded

От Wolfgang Walther
Тема Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter Eisentraut:
>> Would this be a problem? For a running server this would happen only
>> once when the postmaster starts up, AFAICT.
>
> I wonder if it would cause issues with systemd or similar, if the PID of
> the running process is not the one that systemd started.  If so, there
> is probably a workaround, but it would have to be analyzed.

I don't think that exec even creates a new PID. The current process is
replaced, so the PID stays the same.

Best,

Wolfgang

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded