Re: pgsql: Allow GRANT on pg_log_backend_memory_contexts().

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow GRANT on pg_log_backend_memory_contexts().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 13:15 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> I don't think that the documentation part of this commit is correct.
> This sentence should have been changed to something like the
> following:
> "This function is restricted to superusers by default, but other
> users
> can be granted EXECUTE to run the function."

Above the table of functions it already says:

"Use of these functions is restricted to superusers by default but
access may be granted to others using GRANT, with noted exceptions."

It looks like several people missed that, so perhaps we should get rid
of that statement at the top, and move it in to each function
description?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis