Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-10-17 04:05 +0200, David G. Johnston wrote:
> Erik seems to favors (none)

Yes, with a slight favor for "(none)" because it's the least disruptive
to users who change \pset null to a non-blank string.  The output of \dp
etc. would still look the same for default privileges.

But I'm also okay with respecting \pset null because it is so simple.
We will no longer hide the already documented null representation of
default privileges by allowing the user to display the ACL as it is.
And with Laurenz' patch we will also document the special case of zero
privileges and how to distinguish it.

--
Erik