Re: grass-qgis-postgis next to each other on ubuntu 14.04

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: grass-qgis-postgis next to each other on ubuntu 14.04
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On 07/21/2016 02:09 PM, Stefan Lüdtke wrote:
> 1.) It worked

..a lucky coincidence, I'd say.

> until I did an update this week.
>
> My colleague uses the
> same repos and has all three running next to each other.

Maybe tell your colleague to hold back his update until you've resolved
the issue, then?

> 2.) I am just using postgis and postgresql but nave no glue about the
> internals. The ubuntugis repo ships postgis-2.2 but only for
> postgresql-9.3. We just did the upgrade to 9.5 and I do not want to go
> back of course.

Understandable, but not supported by the two add-on repos, sorry.

> So maybe I will upgrade to Ubuntu 16.04 (what I have to do anyway) and
> see what happening.

That ships with postgresql-9.5, so you might be able to get rid of pgapt
and just use the ubuntugis repo, yes.

Kind Regards

Markus Wanner

Вложения