Re: Tool for modeling

От Dennis Clark
Тема Re: Tool for modeling
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks for the Power*Architect tip (there is even a version for the Mac).  The drag-and-drop reverse engineering feature is very nice.  The only problem was testing a new database connection -- if you get it wrong it hangs up, rather than giving you an error message -- but once you leap that hurdle it works just fine.

Regards,
Dennis Clark