Reindexdb + relation error

От frant101@googlemail.com
Тема Reindexdb + relation error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to reindex some indexes through a batch script.  for
example

Database : hermes
Schema : sc1
Indexes : ind1

when i use reindexdb with the following switches

 ./reindexdb --index=ind1 hermes

i get the below error message
reindexdb: reindexing of index "ind1" in database "hermes" failed:
ERROR:  relation "ind1" does not exist

when i know that the index does exist, same thing happens if i set up
a batch script and call it through psql command using the reindex
index ind1;

I guess i'm missing something really obvious just need someone to
point it out to me !! Any help is much apprciated
Thanks
Fran