Re: Follow-Up: How to improve db performance with $7K?

От Vivek Khera
Тема Re: Follow-Up: How to improve db performance with $7K?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mar 31, 2005, at 9:01 PM, Steve Poe wrote:

> Now, we need to purchase a good U320 RAID card now. Any suggestions
> for those  which run well under Linux?

Not sure if it works with linux, but under FreeBSD 5, the LSI MegaRAID
cards are well supported.  You should be able to pick up a 320-2X with
128Mb battery backed cache for about $1k.  Wicked fast... I'm suprized
you didn't go for the 15k RPM drives for a small extra cost.

Сообщение: Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?
Сообщение: Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?