Re: Bad Value for Data Type Timestamp

От Jonathan Vallar
Тема Re: Bad Value for Data Type Timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi!

Is this the problem? If so, what will I do to solve the problem?

Thanks!

BaMBaM

On 3/1/06, Oliver Jowett < oliver@opencloud.com> wrote:
Jonathan Vallar wrote:

> Retrieve Operation failed on the BusinessObject Bad value for type
> timestamp : [C@56c55d28  Exception: java.lang.NumberFormatException:
> Expected time to be colon-separated, got ' Stack Trace:
> java.lang.NumberFormatException : Expected time to be colon-separated,
> got '  at [...]

Hmm, loadCalendar() should put the original string in the exception
message, not the char-array-ified version which produces that useless
[C@.... thing :(

-O

Сообщение: Re: Bad Value for Data Type Timestamp
Сообщение: Re: Bad Value for Data Type Timestamp