Re: How can we get the word out about the change in version numbering?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: How can we get the word out about the change in version numbering?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 8/15/16 7:21 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> This means that we have a year to make sure that every driver author and
> every body who has some hackish script parsing the version number scheme
> finds out about it -- before 10.0 is released.

Realistically, most stuff doesn't even support 9.6 yet, and we wouldn't
want to distract from that.  So my take is to do nothing for about the
next 6 months.

Сообщение: Re: How can we get the word out about the change in version numbering?
Сообщение: Re: How can we get the word out about the change in version numbering?