Re: CI and test improvements

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: CI and test improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15.03.23 15:56, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> I'm surprised if there's any question about the merits of making
> documentation easily available for review.  Several people have agreed;
> one person mailed me privately specifically to ask how to show HTML docs
> on cirrusci.
>
> Anyway, all this stuff is best addressed either before or after the CF.
> I'll kick the patch forward.  Thanks for looking.

I suppose this depends on what you want to use this for.  If your use is
to prepare and lay out as much information as possible about a patch for
a reviewer, some of your ideas make sense.

I'm using this primarily to quickly test local work in progress.  So I
want a quick feedback cycle.  I don't need it to show me which HTML docs
changed, for example.

So maybe there need to be different modes.