Re: Change prefetch and read strategies to use range in pg_prewarm ... and raise a question about posix_fadvise WILLNEED

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Change prefetch and read strategies to use range in pg_prewarm ... and raise a question about posix_fadvise WILLNEED
Дата
Ответ на Re: Change prefetch and read strategies to use range in pg_prewarm ... and raise a question about posix_fadvise WILLNEED  (Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Change prefetch and read strategies to use range in pg_prewarm ... and raise a question about posix_fadvise WILLNEED  (Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 15 Mar 2024, at 17:12, Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I did not have the time to check other things you mentioned but I
> tested the read performance. The table size is 5.5GB, I did 20 runs in
> total.

Hi Nazir!

Do you plan to review anything else? Or do you think it worth to look at by someone else? Or is the patch Ready for
Committer?If so, please swap CF entry [0] to status accordingly, currently it's "Waiting on Author".

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.