Re: Opening stdin/stdout in binary mode on Windows

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Opening stdin/stdout in binary mode on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> "Merlin Moncure" <merlin.moncure@rcsonline.com> writes:
> > I'll test...is there a quick way to reproduce the error?
>
> Try
>     pg_dump -Fc mydb >mydb.dump
>     pg_restore -l mydb.dump
> and see if pg_restore complains.  I'd suggest checking
> all four combinations of writing to stdout or a named file and
> having pg_restore read from stdin or a named file.

We are good to go. The old version of pg_dump gave numerous ftell errors
and wouldn't restore and the new one gives no errors (and restore works
properly).

Also, text version runs fine (and should, by the code).

Merlin

Сообщение: Re: Opening stdin/stdout in binary mode on Windows
Сообщение: Re: Opening stdin/stdout in binary mode on Windows