Re: Win32 signals code, take two

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Win32 signals code, take two
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> > I've only had time for a very superficial look, but looks good...
>
> One question: What about the same signal being raised
> multiple times whilst blocked? Currently, if a signal is
> raised twice whilst blocked, it will be delivered a single
> time when unblocked (it ought to be delivered twice).

They are only delivered once in this implementation. I was under the
impression that's what we wanted?
It is also the behaviour on my linux system. If I sigblock() HUP, then
fire off 10 "kill -HUP <mypid>", and finally unblock it, the HUP handler
is called exactly once.

//magnus

Сообщение: Re: Win32 signals code, take two
Сообщение: Re: Win32 signals code, take two