Re: altering a column's collation leaves an invalid foreign key

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Re: altering a column's collation leaves an invalid foreign key
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/23/24 10:04, Paul Jungwirth wrote:
> Perhaps if the previous collation was nondeterministic we should force a re-check.

Here is a patch implementing this. It was a bit more fuss than I expected, so maybe someone has a
better way.

We have had nondeterministic collations since v12, so perhaps it is something to back-patch?

Yours,

--
Paul              ~{:-)
pj@illuminatedcomputing.com