How to pass array in prepared statement for stored procedure execution?

От alebu
Тема How to pass array in prepared statement for stored procedure execution?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi list,
This question is general for any database JDBC but I think it's ok if
I post it here.
Lets say I have s stored procedure which gets an array of objects like
one of it IN parameters.
How can I pass an array of my objects into JDBC PreparedStatement object?
The only recomendation I saw was to pass an object which implements
Array interface,
but it looks quite complex for such a common task and not all methods
are well understandable to me.
Can anyone give a simple example of how it can be done?