Re: Put genbki.pl output into src/include/catalog/ directly

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: Put genbki.pl output into src/include/catalog/ directly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/13/24 12:41 PM, Andreas Karlsson wrote:
> On 2/8/24 8:58 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> I think keeping the two build systems aligned this way will be useful
>> for longer-term maintenance.
>
> Agreed, so started reviewing the patch. Attached is a rebased version of
> the patch to solve a conflict.

I have reviewed the patch now and would say it looks good. I like how we
remove the symlinks plus make things more similar to the meson build so
I think we should merge this.

I tried building, running tests, running make clean, running make
install and tried building with meson (plus checking that meson really
checks for the generated files and actually refuse to build). Everything
worked as expected.

The code changes look clean and mostly consist of moving code. I
personally think this is ready for committer.

Andreas