Re: BUG #17995: Segmentation fault caused by UPDATE statement

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #17995: Segmentation fault caused by UPDATE statement
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

24.06.2023 22:51, Tom Lane wrote:
> Hmm, I don't think this is about the UPDATE per se, it's about
> not having a stack depth check in TParserGet() :-(

BTW, there is a commitfest entry to eliminate a bunch of other stack
overflow hazards (may be the fuzzer can find some of them too):
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/43/4239/

(It looks like this issue was not discovered there because TParserGet()
doesn't call itself directly.)

Best regards,
Alexander