Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes

От Andrei Lepikhov
Тема Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28/2/2024 17:07, jian he wrote:
> doc/src/sgml/array.sgml corresponds to
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/arrays.html.
>   this GUC is related to parser|optimzier.
> adding a GUC to array.sgml seems strange. (I think).
Maybe. In that case, I suggest adding extended comments to functions
transformBoolExprOr and generate_saop_pathlist (including
cross-referencing each other). These are starting points to understand
the transformation and, therefore, a good place for a detailed explanation.

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration