Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded

От walther@technowledgy.de
Тема Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane:
> If we want a buildfarm animal testing this platform, we kind of need
> to support it on all branches.  Having said that, I agree with you
> that we are looking for a minimalist fix not a maximalist one.
> I think the 0001 patch is about right, but the rest seem to be solving
> problems we don't have.

The second patch potentially solves the problem of PS_USE_NONE not being
tested. Of course you could also set up a buildfarm animal on some other
platform, which is sure to fall through to PS_USE_NONE, but that seems
to have not worked in the past:

Thomas Munro:
> I dimly recall that it turned out that PS_USE_NONE was
> actually broken for a while without anyone noticing
Best,

Wolfgang