Re: Identity columns, DEFAULT keyword and multi-row inserts

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Identity columns, DEFAULT keyword and multi-row inserts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Patrick FICHE schrieb am 10.12.2019 um 08:56:
> [...]
I don't really need (or use) it, I just stumbled upon this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59261048

And I think if the single row insert is allowed the multi-row should be as well.

Not sure if this is a bug - and if it is, which one is the bug: the failing statement or the working one?