Re: Let's make PostgreSQL multi-threaded

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: Let's make PostgreSQL multi-threaded
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 6/8/23 12:37 AM, Jeremy Schneider wrote:
> On 6/7/23 2:39 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
>> Tomas Vondra schrieb am 07.06.2023 um 21:20:
>
> I did google search for "oracle threaded_execution" and browsed a bit;
> didn't see anything that seems earth shattering so far.

FWIW, I recall Karl Arao's wiki page: https://karlarao.github.io/karlaraowiki/#%2212c%20threaded_execution%22
where some performance and memory consumption studies have been done.

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Use COPY for populating all pgbench tables