Re: [pgsql-patches] Change draft gmake control

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-patches] Change draft gmake control
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Anyway, certainly you could write this to preserve the target:
>>
>> draft:
>> $(MAKE) html DRAFT=Y

> The problem is that the 'gmake' recursion is done, but then returns and
> runs the hhml again, so 'gmake draft html' calls "$(MAKE) html DRAFT=Y"
> and on return from that, the html is called again and rebuilds, so it
> isn't really draft.

No, the point is that "gmake draft" ought to work.  I'm not sure where
you came up with the idea that "gmake draft html" was a sane command,
but it certainly wasn't what was proposed initially.

Сообщение: Re: Change draft gmake control
Сообщение: Re: Change draft gmake control