Re: pgcluu depends on Apache but not on sysstat

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: pgcluu depends on Apache but not on sysstat
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Christophe,

On Thu, 2023-06-08 at 16:09 +0200, Christophe Courtois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1) If I install pgcluu, I get Apache included, which is not allowed by
> many customers.
>
> A basic usage of pgCluu just need the perl stuff.
>
> Is it possible at least to list httpd & so on as weak dependencies, so
> it could be possible to filter them with --
> setopt=install_weak_deps=False ?
>

> 2) On the other side, another weak dependence on sysstat would be
> welcome. That's half the functionalities of pgCluu.

Thanks for pointing this out. I committed changes to git repository:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git;a=commit;h=5fa79bf371a4ba9d32a81309b4e0feb2ebcd7141

I'll release updated packages tomorrow.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor