Re: BUG #5837: PQstatus() fails to report lost connection

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5837: PQstatus() fails to report lost connection
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> What did you do exactly?  testlibpq.c just uses PQexec(), and AFAICS the
>> connection status does end up BAD if the backend is terminated before a
>> PQexec starts.

> PFA.

Yeah, that was my first cut at it too, but it's not terribly interesting
because it doesn't tell you anything about what PQstatus says after the
first failed PQexec.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5837: PQstatus() fails to report lost connection
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5837: PQstatus() fails to report lost connection