Re: Error using JDBC2 postgres driver and DatabaseMetaData.getTables()

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error using JDBC2 postgres driver and DatabaseMetaData.getTables()
Дата
Re: Error using JDBC2 postgres driver and
Список pgsql-jdbc
"Andrew Lee" <alee585@hotmail.com> writes:
> java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ")"

It's hard to tell from this exactly what the parser is complaining
about.  I'd suggest turning on query logging (debug_print_query) and
then a look in the postmaster log should show the exact text of the
query the parser is unhappy with.  If that doesn't yield immediate
enlightenment, send it along and we'll see what we can do.