Re: BUG #14275: cursor's variable in pgsql doesn't respect scope

От klimych@tut.by
Тема Re: BUG #14275: cursor's variable in pgsql doesn't respect scope
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thank you!
Sorry, I should read the documentation more carefully (athough I didnt't expect to find explanation of such behaviour
in"Returning Cursors" section, as well as I didn't belive such behaviour could be made on purpose).
And thanks again for workaround! It seems to be the only way to use cursors in pl/pgsql (the weirdest thing I've ever
seen,I should say)