Re: Proposal to add page headers to SLRU pages

От Li, Yong
Тема Re: Proposal to add page headers to SLRU pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This work is being done in file.c – it seems to me the proper way to
> proceed would be to continue writing on-disk upgrade logic here.

> Besides that this looks good to me, would like to hear what others have to say.

Thank you, Rishu for taking time to review the code.  I've updated the patch
and moved the on-disk upgrade logic to pg_upgrade/file.c.

I have also added this thread to the current Commitfest and hope this patch
will be  part of the 17 release.

The commitfest link:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/46/4709/

Regards,