Re: Bug with memory leak on cert validation in libpq

От David Steele
Тема Re: Bug with memory leak on cert validation in libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 4/21/20 12:42 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 08:40:06PM +0300, Roman Peshkurov wrote:
>> The problem is incorrect usage of openssl stack "destructor". We noticed it
>> on a graphs for the few months. It looked lika an increasing line of res
>> memory usage.
>
> And finally, this needs to be backpatched all the way down to 9.5, so
> I'll take care of it if there are no objections.

+1. We have similar code in pgBackRest and I can see the leak there as
well when I adjust our Valgrind supressions a bit.

I also reviewed the OpenSSL code and agree this is the right fix.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Сообщение: Re: Backend stuck in tirigger.c:afterTriggerInvokeEvents forever
Сообщение: Re: Backend stuck in tirigger.c:afterTriggerInvokeEvents forever