Re: operator exclusion constraints [was: generalized index constraints]

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: operator exclusion constraints [was: generalized index constraints]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> writes:
> I tried to move the WHERE clause right before or after the
> index_parameters, but that resulted in shift/reduce conflicts.

You could avoid the conflicts in at least two ways:

* require parens around the WHERE expression

* stick the WHERE inside the EXCLUSION ( ... ) bit, so that its
expression is terminated by the outer right paren.

Not sure if either of these is less ugly than putting it at the end,
though :-(.  They both seem a bit surprising.

Сообщение: Re: Trigger with WHEN clause (WIP)
Сообщение: Re: Trigger with WHEN clause (WIP)