Re: Fix for edge case in date_bin() function

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Fix for edge case in date_bin() function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 27 Feb 2024, at 09:42, Moaaz Assali <ma5679@nyu.edu> wrote:

> To account for this edge, we simply add another condition in the if statement to not perform the subtraction by one
strideinterval if the time difference is divisible by the stride.

I only skimmed the patch, but I recommend adding a testcase to it to keep the
regression from reappearing.  src/test/regress/sql/timestamp.sql might be a
good candidate testsuite.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Moaaz Assali
Сообщение: Fix for edge case in date_bin() function
От: Benoit Lobréau
Сообщение: Re: Logging parallel worker draught