Re: BSDCan 2004

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: BSDCan 2004
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
josh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus) writes:
>> Geoff: OSW is going to be March 27 this year.  A few months later, in
>> May, there is http://www.bsdcan.org/.  We'd like you folks here for
>> both.  Any chance of that?
>
> You should pester Dave Cramer, Archeron, and Darcy as well.  They're
> all North of the Border.  I will bug them on IRC.

I'll probably be grabbing a couple days off around then, too, to be in
the area.  My high school, just across the canal, turns 160, and a
visit to parents in Ottawa is well overdue.  I also understand Jan
Wieck may be heading north for the con...
--
output = reverse("ofni.smrytrebil" "@" "enworbbc")
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>