Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag?

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Ohio Linuxfest Booth / Swag?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
wmoran@potentialtech.com (Bill Moran) writes:

>> Chris, others:
>>
>> Are we doing a booth at OLF?  If so, do you need swag?  We have:
>>
>> CD's (about 150 left)
>> Folders (not stuffed)
>> Large poster
>> Mini-banner
>>
>> Let me know, we should ship stuff soon so it can go by slow boat.
>
> I've volunteered to man a booth for a period of time, but I haven't
> done anything as far as organizing.  I know that booth space will
> need to be reserved -- has anyone done this?  Should I step up and
> do the legwork?

If you're local, then you're an ideal contact on that, and this is
very much the right time for it.  My reaction is: "Yes, surely."

I will *not* be there; I understand Robert Treat put in a proposal for
a talk for there, and they should very shortly be announcing approved
talks, as they have had a month now to look at the proposals.

I will be doing parallel work at the Ontario Linux Fest in
mid-October.  To that end, I prepped pages for both events on the
developer wiki; here's a link to the Ohio one:
  <http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/OHLF>

I would suggest using the wiki page as a place to put planning
details.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'linuxdatabases.info';
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/emacs.html