Re: PostgreSQL derivatives

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: PostgreSQL derivatives
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
xzilla@users.sourceforge.net (Robert Treat) writes:
> But there isn't any floss software actually being shipped right?
> License/code wise truviso and netezza are basically the same in that
> respect, even if technologically truviso values postgres
> compatability higher, but there is no floss distributing occuring,
> right?

I was under the impression that there were some commits to HEAD that
had been sponsored by Truviso.

If that be the case, I'd expect there to be some commits, probably
somewhere around April, when the press release took place, that we
could point to.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'cbbrowne.com';
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/unix.html