Re: Access your MySQL database for maintenance without a password

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Access your MySQL database for maintenance without a password
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
ned@nedscape.com (Ned Lilly) writes:
> Noted without comment...
>
> http://techrepublic.com.com/5100-9592_11-6051389.html

This differs from .pgpass in what vital way???
--
output = ("cbbrowne" "@" "acm.org")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/rdbms.html

Сообщение: Re: Access your MySQL database for maintenance without a password
Сообщение: Re: Access your MySQL database for maintenance without a password