Re: pgsql: Replace strncpy with strlcpy in selected places that seem

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: pgsql: Replace strncpy with strlcpy in selected places that seem
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us (Tom Lane) writes:
>> Looks like we have broken Windows builds ... e.g.
>> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=yak&dt=2006-09-28%2012:37:33
>
> Yeah ... I was just trying to figure out why only Windows is showing the
> problem.  It looks like I missed including strlcpy in the ecpglib build,
> but why didn't it fail everywhere?

FYI, the patching did briefly bust builds on AIX, so you can rest
reassured that it did break on more than just Windows :-).
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
http://linuxfinances.info/info/languages.html