Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tim <tim@kitswv.com> writes:
> I downloaded the script and associated tarball and ran it as the
> instructions said.  Then when it errored out, i deleted the whole
> thing, redownloaded everything and started over and got the same
> error.  That was when I inspected the logs and decided that I was
> doing it right and submitted this.  I am going to include the script
> with this one so that you can have a look to see if that is the issue.

Well, the config.log you showed could not have come from the configure run
this script commands.  The log shows no evidence of having been given the
configure arguments appearing in the script, nor of the CFLAGS override
the script provides.

Сообщение: Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds
Сообщение: Re: error when installing 9.3.0 on Slackware using slackbuilds