Does pgsql database (file) size increases automatically as we put data?

От leela
Тема Does pgsql database (file) size increases automatically as we put data?
Дата
Re: Does pgsql database (file) size increases automatically as we put data?  (Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hi All,
 Iam Leela from India.

I am new to using PGSQL..

I have a basic query about the FILE SIZE of database file..

Does pgsql database (file) size increases automatically as we put data or are there any things specific which we do during installation that restricts file size, etc?

Thanks & Regards,
Leela