Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on
Дата
Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
>>  Do you
>> have any sense of how soon you'll feel confident to commit either
>> patch?
>
> I'm bad at estimating. Not this week for sure, and next week I'm
> traveling and won't be able to spend as much time on it as I am right
> now. If no new major issues are found, and all the outstanding issues
> are resolved by me or Simon by then, maybe the week after that.

It's now the week after that, so unless you're in the process of
typing that 'cvs commit' command, I'm going to move HS + SR out to the
next CommitFest so that we can close this one out and stamp alpha2.

<brief pause for objections will now ensue>

...Robert

Сообщение: Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)
Сообщение: Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363)