Re: BUG #4999: select 'a' < 'A' is true, but should be false . . .

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #4999: select 'a' < 'A' is true, but should be false . . .
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Brian
Ceccarelli<ceccareb@talusmusic.com> wrote:
> Yes. =A0 I understand. =A0 It has all to do with Unicode collating sequen=
ce. =A0I
> need to somehow remove this bug from the list, since it is not a bug.

Heh.  As far as I understand, there is no list...  one thing that I
have been worrying about is the lack of any apparent mechanism to make
sure that every bug report gets a response, even if the response is
just "this is not a bug" or "you didn't provide enough detail" or "go
file this bug against the correct product".

A few recent ones that have not (yet):

...Robert