Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed

От Gilberto Castillo
Тема Re: Postgres Conference China 2013 closed
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

> On 11/01/2013 09:09 AM, galy lee wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> We just finished Postgres Conference China 2013 in last weekend.
>>
>> There were about 130 attendees had join this conference, it is quite a
>> success conference. Postgres is developing quite good in China recently.
>>
>> Some pictures of the conference had been uploaded to the following wiki
>> page
>>      https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgconf_cn2013
>
> That's awesome!  For some reason I receive this email a week late.
>
> Hey, what do you think of the idea of doing a pan-Asia conference, as we
> have a pan-European one?  Is that a remotely reasonable idea?

Good idea, too can doing a pan-America. For the entire continent.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>