Re: Question about wal_compression and what to expect

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Question about wal_compression and what to expect
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Jun 21, 2023, at 8:04 AM, Sean O'Grady <sean@thingee.com> wrote:
>
> With archive_timeout set I think WAL files will often (at least in my case) be created before they are filled, and in
thosecases there should be a larger benefit, correct?

Good point--I believe you are correct about that.

От: Holger Jakobs
Сообщение: Re: Why do i need to install set_user extension if i can directly grant all required privileges to user?
От: Bhasker Bathini
Сообщение: Re: Why do i need to install set_user extension if i can directly grant all required privileges to user?