Re: RFC: Additional Directory for Extensions

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: RFC: Additional Directory for Extensions
Дата
Re: RFC: Additional Directory for Extensions  ("David E. Wheeler" <david@justatheory.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Apr 3, 2024, at 3:57 AM, walther@technowledgy.de wrote:

> I can also imagine that it would be very helpful in a container setup to be able to set an environment variable with
thispath instead of having to recompile all of postgres to change it.

Yes, I like the suggestion to make it require a restart, which lets the sysadmin control it and not limited to whatever
theperson who compiled it thought would make sense.

Best,

David

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Combine Prune and Freeze records emitted by vacuum
От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Re: RFC: Additional Directory for Extensions