Re: Feature request: include script file into function body

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Feature request: include script file into function body
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> It seems to me that something which let you pull the body of a
> script file into the statement on the *client* side of the
> connection, before sending the CREATE FUNCTION statement to the
> server would not only be a lot more secure (you could only read
> files that the OS would let your login read anyway), but would be
> more *useful*.

The usual procedure is to put the whole CREATE FUNCTION statement
into a file, which you can then send with \i.  I'm not quite seeing
the point of having just the body in a file?  It's not like the body
is typically useful to run as standalone code.

Сообщение: Re: Feature request: include script file into function body
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: include script file into function body